Virgin Money Insurance
At Virgin Money Insurance, we love it when life goes according to plan – who doesn’t? But we also know that nasty curveballs can strike any time. Our great online insurance options make it easy to protect what matters most. We’ll sort out your insurance quick smart and stand by your side should a curveball ever strike.
Home and Contents
Virgin Life Insurance
Help protect your family’s future from the unexpected with Virgin Life Insurance.
Applying is easy with no medical tests to worry about.
- Choice of cover options
- Lump sum payment of up to $1.5 million with our Tailored cover
- No medicals tests when you apply
- Apply now or over the phone
Virgin Income Protection
Put Virgin Income Protection to work for your family with sickness, injury and optional involuntary unemployment cover.
Protect yourself against life’s uncertainties today.
- Protect against sickness & injury
- Optional Involuntary Unemployment Cover2
- Cover up to 85% of your income3
- Monthly payments up to
$10,000 per month3
Virgin Home and Contents Insurance
It can take years to make your house a home. Make sure you protect the things you love and the walls around them.
Affordable and flexible cover from Virgin Money.
- Choice of cover options
- Combine Home and Contents Insurance Price Saver to save 30%*
- Easy application and claims process - no forms to fill in ever!
- Up to $20 million in legal liability cover
Virgin Travel Insurance
Travel’s great. Except when a little (or a lot) goes off track... That’s why you need protection. Virgin Travel Insurance is all you need to pack for added peace of mind. If anything does go wrong, we’ll help get your adventure back on the map, pronto.
- 24x7 Emergency Medical Assistance
- Cover Plans to suit your budget and travel needs
- Great choice of extras including cover for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions, and Cruise cover
- Discounts for couples applying together
Save More with Virgin Insurance
Protect the things you love with Virgin Money Insurance. Purchase online for discounts on Car, Home and Contents Insurance.
|Policies||Online Discount*||Apply Now|
This information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. As we don’t know your financial needs we can’t advise if this insurance will suit you. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements and Financial Services Guides below before deciding whether to buy a product.
1. Buys around $100,000 cover for a female non-smoker aged 18-39, on standard Tailored option premium rates. Premiums vary depending on personal circumstances and increase with age and level of cover.
Virgin Income Protection is available to Australian residents between 18-60 years of age. Applications subject to acceptance.
2. Involuntary Unemployment cover which pays out up to $3,000 per month for up to 3 months, is available if you are self-employed or a full time permanent employee working a minimum of 30 hours per week and aged 18-60. Waiting periods apply. Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for terms and conditions.
3. Up to $10,000 per month or up to 85% of pre-tax income (whichever is lowest) available with our Tailored Cover option.
4. Cover for 38 year old male clerk, non-smoker, 6 month benefit period, 90 day waiting period for $2,000 Tailored Cover plus $2,000 redundancy cover paying premiums annually. Premiums vary depending on personal circumstances and generally increase with age and cover.
Approved applicants only. Car Insurance not available in the Northern Territory. Before switching providers we recommend you compare all policy features and find out if cancellation fees apply. See the Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
*The discounts apply to the premium paid for a new Virgin Car Insurance Price Saver policy initiated online on or after 30 March 2017. The discount applies to Comprehensive, Third Party Property and Third Party Fire and Theft Car policies. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
Home and Contents
Exclusions and conditions apply. See the Product Disclosure Statement for full details. Home and Contents Insurance is not available in Northern Territory, North Queensland and Northern Western Australia.
*The discounts apply to new Virgin Home and/or Contents Insurance Price Saver policies purchased online on or after 30 March 2017. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
Terms, conditions, excesses, limits and exclusions apply.
*The discounts apply to new Virgin Car Insurance Price Saver (Comprehensive cover) (excludes Third Party Property and Third Party Fire and Theft cover) and Virgin Home and/or Contents Insurance Price Saver policies purchased online between 31 August 2016 and 31 December 2017. GST and statutory charges still apply. Cannot be combined with other Virgin insurance offers and do not apply to any renewal offer of insurance. We reserve the right to shorten or extend the period the discount is offered and vary the amount of the discount.
Insurance Products: Virgin Car Insurance, Virgin Home & Contents Insurance, Virgin Life Insurance, Virgin Income Protection and Virgin Travel Insurance are promoted by Virgin Money (Australia) Pty Limited (Virgin Money) as the Authorised Representative No. 280884 of Virgin Money Financial Services Pty Ltd AFSL 286869. Car, Home and Contents: Auto & General Services Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 617 909; AFSL 241411) arranges the insurance on behalf of the product issuer, Auto & General Insurance Company Limited (ABN 42 111 586 353; AFSL 285571). Life and Income Protection: distributed by TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. Policies administered and claims paid by TAL Direct under an agreement with the insurer. St Andrew's Insurance (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 89 075 044 656 AFSL 239649 issues the Involuntary Unemployment Cover. All other benefits insured by TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848. Travel: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Worldwide Partners issues and manages Virgin Travel Insurance on behalf of the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708.Product Disclosure Statements are available for download from virginmoney.com.au and should be considered prior to making any financial decision.