Virgin Car Insurance
Park your car insurance in a better place.
Make a claim
Call us on
1800 662 884
How to make a claim
Call 1800 662 884 to make a Virgin Car Insurance claim. It’s that simple. No forms to fill in, no giant legal documents to read. Once we’ve got you on the line you’ll be guided through our fast and friendly process, and we’ll answer any questions that crop up along the way.
What to have handy
Our friendly claims people will do their best to ensure your claims experience is as hassle-free as it can be. Given that we’ll be asking you a few questions about the accident, try jotting down everything you can remember before we speak, such as:
- your policy number
- police report number
- date, time and nature of the accident
- details about other cars and drivers involved (and the name of their insurance company).
Once you’ve lodged a Virgin Car Insurance claim often we’ll make an appointment for you at an Auto & General assessment centre to have the damage assessed. Below you will find the address details of those centres.
Please note: Make sure you lodge your claim first and your appointment has been made before visiting one of the assessment centres.
You’ll find the Auto & General assessment centre at:
- 58 Pickering Street, Enoggera, QLD, 4051.
- Unit 3/547 Kessels Road, Macgregor, QLD, 4109.
- 1/60 Keilor Park Drive, Keilor East VIC 3033.
- 2/3 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave VIC 3170.