Benefits of our Income Protection
We all work hard and over time our financial commitments and responsibilities get bigger, so we need to protect them and ourselves. Whatever your working situation or occupation, we have an income protection cover option for you.
Why choose Virgin Income Protection insurance
- Choice of Sickness and Injury cover options:
Tell us about your health and lifestyle and you could reduce your premiums. If you’re in stable employment and working, you can cover up to 85% of your income, up to a maximum of $10,000 per month.
- Quick & Easy
Aussie residents aged 18-60 can apply for cover. If you’re in stable employment and Working more than 20 hours per week, you can cover up to 85% of your income, up to a maximum of $7,500 per month. Even if you’re not Working, you can receive up to $3,000 per month.
- Cover for involuntary redundancy
Involuntary Unemployment Cover may also be available, to help while you’re looking for work if you’ve been made involuntarily redundant for up to $3,000 per month for 3 months.
- Cover for more people
- Whatever your working situation – full time, part-time, self-employed. We even have an option for stay at home parents with Quick & Easy.
- Wide occupation list - over 1,000 jobs covered
- Bonus Benefits
Benefits for some common injuries, such as broken bones, and illnesses such as a heart attack accrue faster, starting from day one of your Sickness or Injury provided it qualifies for Bonus Cover (a 28 day waiting period applies before benefits are payable). This will help ease the financial burden so you can focus on full recovery. See the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for details.
- Great optional extras
- Affordable cover
- Lower levels of cover start from as little as a $1 a day^
- Premiums are generally tax deductible and benefits received tax assessable
- Cover your partner as well and receive a 5% discount on income protection premiums
- Applying is easy
Get cover in a few minutes online or over the phone.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- So you can be sure of your decision.