Virgin Super - Benefits
Virgin Super is perfect for businesses looking for a no fuss super solution who value their employees.
And, because Virgin Super Essentials is a MySuper authorised product, you can rest assured you are contributing to a compliant fund for your employees that don’t exercise choice.
With 24/7 online access you can easily manage your businesses super requirements anytime, when it's convenient for you.
With your Virgin Super QuickSuper account you can:
- make employee contributions
- view contributions reports and transactions
- update your company information
- add employees and manage your employee list
Easy account access and customer service can be crucial. With Virgin Super, you have 24/7 access to your account supported by our friendly experienced Customer Care Team, who will help answer any questions you have. Call us on 1300 855 040 (9am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday, apart from Public Holidays).
We're all for choice without complexity. For your employees, we have two offers to choose from, Virgin Super Essentials – which is our default option and Virgin Super Plus.
- Virgin Super Essentials (default) does the hard work for your employees with our LifeStage® Tracker® which manages the investment mix as an employee gets older.
- Virgin Super Plus allows employees to take more control by mixing and matching from a choice of pre-determined investment mixes.
Being protected is important, that’s why for Aussie residents aged 15 - 64 Virgin Super adds pre-approved Automatic Insurance cover for Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Insurance based on your employees age. We also offer Tailored Insurance cover for those who might want tailored cover to suit their needs. For more information about insurance refer to the Insurance Guide.
Our online application process only takes a couple of minutes. All we need is a few details about your business and your ABN.
We’ll then send you details to set up your Virgin Super QuickSuper account so you can start making contributions on behalf of all your employees.
SuperStream is part of a broader range of reforms known as Stronger Super.
SuperStream is the name of the new government standard for the creation and submission of superannuation contributions data and payments between employers and super funds.
SuperStream aims to improve the efficiency of Australia’s superannuation system, and requires employers to send contributions electronically in a standard format with linked data and payments.
As your default Super fund, Virgin Super can provide access to its SuperStream compliant Clearing House to submit contributions and manage your account.
Since 1 January 2014, all employers must pay contributions into a MySuper authorised product for any employee who has not made a choice of fund.
A MySuper product must be authorised by APRA and include:
- A single diversified investment option.
- Same fees for all – fees must be the same for all members and there must be no entry fees, adviser fees or commissions.
- Automatic Insurance – to ensure all members are protected, Automatic Death and Total & Permanent Disablement Insurance will be added to every account which members can tailor or opt-out completely.
Virgin Super Essentials is Virgin Super’s MySuper offer.