Track Your Super
Superannuation is a form of saving that is often set up and forgotten about. While it’s important that you have a fund that does most of the heavy lifting, keeping track of your contributions can help you reach your retirement goals. Below you'll find some handy hints on how to keep track of your super.
Your online account is there for you 24/7 so you can easily track and manage your super when it's convenient for you. Using your online account you can:
- view your super account balance
- update your personal details
- switch between Virgin Super Essentials and Virgin Super Plus
- change your investment mix with Virgin Super Plus
- view past statements
- organise your rollover(s) to consolidate your super
- update your Insurance preferences
It’s important to ensure that your contact details are kept up-to-date so that we can contact you with any member updates and reports on your super performance.
- You can view your super account balance at any time within your online account.
- From time to time we’ll email you a snapshot of Virgin Super performance.
- Each year our Annual Report gives an overview of the previous financial year in terms of super performance; legislative changes; and what's happening here at Virgin Super.
- We'll also send you an Annual Member Statement, which will include:
- what you had at the start of the year
- your employer's payments during the year
- any amounts you paid in
- fees and any applicable insurance premiums deducted
- how much was taken out for government taxes
- how much your investments earned
- your super balance at the end of the year
Here at Virgin Super we’re all about choice. While you might be in one of our super offers today, your needs could change tomorrow. We have two super offers to choose from, Virgin Super Essentials & Virgin Super Plus and you can switch between these at any time.
To switch, all you have to do is head to your online Super Account and update your preferences in the 'Investment Choice' tab.
Your Super Account comes with pre-approved Automatic Insurance cover* for Death & Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), which is based on your age. However, things in life change and there may be a time where you might want to increase your level of cover. With Virgin Super, you can tailor the level of cover that’s right for you.