Super information for employees
Many people find superannuation complex and confusing. Let us take away the worry of super for your staff. Once you’ve chosen Virgin Money Super as your default fund, the best thing you can do is give your employees all the information they’ll need about the fund, so they can see and understand the benefits like you do.
Helping your employees understand Virgin Money Super
At the end of the day, you want to help your employees make the right choice when it comes to their superannuation.
When you join Virgin Money Super, we’ll provide you with a toolkit that will help you tell your employees about Virgin Money Super’s comprehensive offering and benefits. Your toolkit will include:
- a flyer for your employees, with key information about the product (including fees, performance, investment & insurance options and information about managing your super online)
- emails with links to our website that you can send out to your new employees to introduce them to Virgin Money Super
What are the benefits for your employees?
Wondering if Virgin Money Super is the best choice for your default super fund? Virgin Money Super has some great benefits to offer your employees. But don’t take our word for it, take a look at some of our key benefits for yourself:
No tricky fees - our simple and easy-to-understand fee structure makes perfect sense and we offer one of the lowest fees on the market – less fees means more for their retirement.
More control with a choice of investment options
There are two types of investment options:
- Default Lifestage Tracker® option – the investment strategy that changes through their lifetime, decreasing risk as they get older.
- A variety of other investment options, so your employees can take more control of their investments. This option covers Australian and overseas shares, diversified options, property and cash.
Consolidation into one account
Virgin Money Super can help your employees to easily consolidate their super via their online account.
All they need are the details of their other funds including the fund name or USI and their member number.
Find out more on how to consolidate super.
Full range of insurance options to help them protect what matters
Taking out insurance through a super account can be an easy (and tax-effective) way to look out for loved ones. Premiums can be paid directly from your employee’s account. At Virgin Money Super, we offer automatic insurance cover6 for Death & Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), based on their age.
Online tools to help your employees achieve their goals
We have a range of easy to use tools to show how much money could be available at retirement.
Virgin Money Super - how we are different
We offer your employees
- Among the lowest fees in the market;
- State-of-the art, mobile-friendly online account management;
- General advice over-the-phone advice at no additional cost to them;
- Baby Break options for parental leave - men or women who are taking time out of work.
Help your employees to make informed choices
Enabling your employees to do more at retirement with beautifully simple super using our online resource kits, tools, calculators and a secure portal. See how we compare with other super funds based on age and on our performance.
Beautifully simple information and member portal
Life can be complex, but super shouldn't be. That’s why Virgin Money Super makes saving for retirement easy. With 24/7 access to their account online, your employees can easily track and manage their super, any time.
- Product features
3 easy steps to set up your employees
When your employee has selected Virgin Money Super, or they have not made a choice and you need to contribute their payments into a super fund, simply:
Find out more about setting up your employees.