Complaints Assistance

Virgin Money Go, Grow and Boost account customers

For Virgin Money Reward Me Home Loan please visit home loan complaints.

Online Saver account customers - For information on how we can assist you, please visit complaints


At Virgin Money, we’re always looking for ways to improve our service, and hearing from customers like you is a key part of that.

If we don’t meet your expectations, we want you to tell us what happened and how we can improve what we do. By hearing your complaint and working with you to resolve it, we’ll learn how to prevent it from happening again.

  • Tell us what happened
  • What happens next?

    We’ll try to resolve your complaint immediately.

    If we can’t do that, we’ll tell you:

    • who will be handling your complaint
    • their contact details
    • when you can expect us to resolve it

    If we receive your complaint in writing, we’ll acknowledge it within 1 business day and give you the name and contact details of the person handling your complaint.

  • How long will it take?

    If it takes longer than 5 business days to resolve your complaint, we will confirm the outcome with you in writing.

    We aim resolve  complaints within 30 days (or 21 days for financial hardship or a default notice).

    If we need more information from you, we’ll ask you for it.

    If we need more time, we’ll explain why and tell you when you can expect our response.

  • Internal review

    If you’re not satisfied with how we’ve resolved your complaint, you can ask our internal Virgin Money Customer Relations team to review our decision.

    You can contact our Virgin Money Customer Relations Team

  • External review

    If you're unhappy with our response you can approach the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)

    AFCA provides a free and independent complaint resolution service for financial services.

    To contact them you can:

  • Do you need assistance to make a complaint?

    Authorised Representative

    You can ask another person to manage your complaint for you, such as a family member, lawyer or financial counsellor. You’ll need to give them a written authorisation so they can prove that they’re acting for you. In some cases we may still need to contact you directly.

    If you want to appoint an authorised representative, complete the Authorised Representative Authority Form – Complaint and return it to us.


    We know many of our customers prefer to speak to us in a language other than English. If you’d rather speak to us in another language, we can arrange for an interpreter to help you with your complaint when you call us.

    If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment, we welcome calls through the National Relay Service. The NRS relay officer is present throughout the call to ensure smooth communication, but doesn’t change or interfere with what the parties say.

    For more information about accessibility including how to adjust the font size on our website can be found on our accessibility support page.

  • Our Complaint Guide

    Our Complaint Guide provides more information about how we handle complaints. To read or print a copy visit our complaint guide.

    Is English a second language?

    Our Complaint Guide is also available below in in Mandarin, Vietnamese, Arabic, Korean and Cantonese.

    除了英语版之外,这份指南还有简体中文版。  投诉指南简体中文版
    Ngoài tiếng Anh, chúng tôi còn có hướng dẫn này bằng tiếng Việt    Hướng dẫn Quy trình Khiếu nại tiếng Việt
    بالإضافة إلى اللغة الإنجليزية، يتوفّر الدليل أيضاً باللغة العربية دليل تقديم الشكاوى باللغة العربية 
    가이드는 영어판 외에도 한국어로도 제공됩니다.     한국어판 민원 가이드  
    除英文外,該指南亦有繁體中文版  投訴指南繁體中文版

    For further information and instructions on how to access interpreter services visit our accessibility support page.


    Need another format?

    Easy English Guide: We know that our customers have a diverse range of communication needs and by providing an Easy English guide on how to make a complaint, we are providing a different way for you to access this important information.

    If you need to, you can get someone to help you:

    • Read this book
    • Understand what this book is about
    • Find more information

    To read or print a copy of our Easy English Guide. Alternatively, easy english web accessible guide to view a tagged version which is optimised to be used with a screen reader. Please contact us if you need a braille version of this document. 

    Braille: Please contact us if you need a braille version of the Complaint Guide or the Easy English guide.

  • FAQs
    • Is there a time limit on making complaints?

    For some types of complaints time limits do apply so the sooner you inform us of a problem, the easier it will be to resolve. 

    • Is there a cost involved in making a complaint?

    No. Our complaint resolution process is provided free of charge to you. 

    • Will the information I provide be kept confidential?

    Yes. It is protected by the same confidentiality and privacy standards that protect all of your banking and personal information provided to and held by us. 

    • Can someone else make a complaint on my behalf?

    Yes. However, you will need to provide us with your written confirmation that you have authorised another person to lodge the complaint and to negotiate a resolution on your behalf. Download the Authorised Representative Authority Complaint Form.