When you are visiting Virgin Money online you expect to be able to see and understand all the information available. We've designed, built (and written the words for) our websites with accessibility as a key priority.
Accessible content means that you can see, use and understand online information no matter what hardware or software you're using, including web browsers and assistive technologies like screen readers.
Tips to help you use the site
For the best possible experience, please ensure you are using the latest version of your chosen web browser.
- Latest Microsoft EDGE (Windows)
- Latest Google Chrome (Windows/macOS)
- Latest Mozilla Firefox (Windows/macOS)
- Latest Apple Safari (macOS)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows)
- Safari on iOS 9/10 – on iPhone 6/7, iPhone 6/7 Plus, iPad
- Google Chrome on Android 5/6/7 – on Nexus 5X/6P, Google Pixel or mid-high end Android device
- Samsung Browser on Android 5/6/7 – on Samsung Galaxy S 6/7
We will develop for and test on only the devices, operating systems and browsers specified.
Talk to us
If you have any trouble using our sites we want to put that right, so please send us an email.
Find out more
Visit the W3C online and check out their Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.